No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at AttainPros
Govt contract grabber. So there you go, if you wanna work as a contractor to the US Govt. Even though they do not get contracts these days but still.
You get your paycheck on time.Cons
1. Bad management
2. Very non-personal even though small
3. Business is slow and they do not have a lot of contracts
4. Striving for growth opportunities is only limited to their speech for the annual partyAdvice to ManagementAdvice
1. Please focus on business and get enough contracts to give challenging work to the employees.
2. Do not lie.Doesn't Recommend