No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
I have been working at Autodesk full-time (less than a year)
Driven by a distinct purpose - to make it easier for people to make things! If you are into making things you'll have a blast regardless in which department or your specific job description.
- motivated and driven teams and management.
- use of latest technology stack.
- in San Francisco the office spaces are awesome and very functional and pleasant to work and collaborate.
- access to the Pier 9 shop and courses.
- competitive pay and pay structure
- flexible working time
Not much really. A bit complicated cross department functional teams may create confusion in the reporting lines.
Advice to Management
Keep improving the products and to enable more people to become creators and makers in the ranks of both your customers and employees.