No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at BB&T full-time (more than an year)Pros
- Culture is friendly
- Benefits are good
- It's a very stable companyCons
- Your experience will depend largely on your branch's traffic. At a high-traffic location you'll have an easy time meeting your weekly goals, but if your branch is slow you'll be fighting for scraps.
- Expense management with be stressed by upper management, but then thrown out the door as they waste money on marketing materials for products people do not care about and internal websites dedicated to information that is already available for free elsewhere.
- Your pay as a teller or a banker is not at all appropriate for the amount of liability you will take on.
- Working Saturdays
- Dealing with the general public.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Re-examine your overdraft policy. Getting a measly $144 dollars from somebody is not worthwhile if it costs you their entire relationship.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook