BCD Travel – Columbus, OH
Include: - Books reservations for air travel, hotel and car rentals, following up when necessary to… CareerBuilder
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at BCD TravelPros
The best reasons to work for BCD Travel are the following:
- Low stress (The relationships BCD Travel maintains with its clients allows you the ability to fulfill your role without the pressure of completing in a somewhat unrealistic time frame)
- Great employees and managers (Down to earth kind of folks. You can immediately feel like if you are one of the team members on the first day of work).
- Easy to master your role (My day to day duties are clearly defined and there are no issues in working with my supervisor to define how we can expand that role)Cons
The downsides of working at BCD Travel are the following:
- Not enough team communication (Sometimes during production periods we forget to regroup and discuss pending issues)
- Low pay (This is relavant to the role however I believe they can reduce certain unneeded staff and increase the pay for the more productive employees).
- More cross-training (Cross-training is usually a universal issue throughout all the industries; however I believe a better effort can me made to provide better training).
Other than that, I do not see any other downsides of working at BCD Travel, and I would highly recommend this position to any technical person.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Be more proactive in gathering the team, standardizing daily practices, and providing more training.RecommendsApproves of CEO