No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at BOB Technologies full-time (less than an year)Pros
1. Bob tech is essentially a manpower outsourcing company, so a lot depends on the company that you are contracted to.
2. Chances are, the company that you will be contracting for is good. In that case, it makes sense to stick with Bob tech. till you get a permanent position in the host company.
3. Contracting is a good option early in your career or if you have been jobless for a longtime.Cons
1. The payments were never on time after the first couple of months, often getting delayed for several weeks.
2. You pretty much need to haggle during the salary negotiations.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Pay the employees on time.
2. Make sure the HR representatives clearly communicate the details of the contract pay and other particulars.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook