Bajaj Auto – Pune
legal manager or assistant legal manager or legal UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required PG - Any Postgraduate - Any… Glassdoor
Bajaj Auto Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Bajaj Auto full-time (less than an year)Pros
Unfortunately there is not a single reason why anyone should join this pathetic company.Cons
List is huge. Let me pen down some:
1. Let's us start with main gate. Only higher management is allowed to enter the most convenient entrance which is along the main road. Rest everyone has to cover an extra mile (around 3kms) to get in.
2. Check-in. You have to enter with-in 8am, else your half day salary is gone. Surprisingly this rule isn't meant for manager and highr grade.
3. Manager and higher grades are are given Black-T, just to flaunt and make others show their presence.
4. If you have problem, for example, with keyboard tray, lemme tell you how you need to tackle it at BAL:
A. You (asst manager) can't write/speak to concerned person (manager or higher) to fix it. NEVER (your BOSS will screw your happiness).
B. You have to request your BOSS, if he really feels like doing it and that's your lucky day, then he will REQUEST to the concerned person (who is manager or higher). Then later it's your luck.
4. Let me talk about the R&D-Styling department. No employee other than styling and of course Mr CTO Mr OWNER is allowed to get in. All though people in other departments works more than styling, but perception of styling people is different. Never saw this idiotic practice in any other design-studios
5. Very important. If anything isn't going right and if you want to share that with Mr OWNER, never do that. He will forward your write-up to the same guy you are complaining against and would tell him to set it right. Next you can make out, what can happen.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Grow-up. Just look around the quantity and quality for the rowdy people in BAL. BTW can expect must from you.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO