Barracuda – Ann Arbor, MI
• Develop test scenarios to validate and verify new feature implementations • Create and document detailed test plans for existing and new… Glassdoor
Barracuda Networks Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Barracuda Networks full-time for more than a yearPros
They know how to do marketing.
Mostly friendly coworkersCons
totally different story between HQ and Ann Arbor office.
pay attention to the review, most of the good reviews are for Ann Arbor office, which is true.
HQ office in Campbell CA is horrible, and here is why:
1. There is no management, the manager will just give you all the tasks and ask you to finish that. then after a few days your manager will just pop up and ask you if you have finished your tasks. No guidance and no leadership from the manager at all.
2. To save money, they will assign you enough work to keep you busy from 7am - 8pm, and will not hire one more person. management team thinks its normal. plus, there is no payment for your extra hours work.
3. people in this company will just "disappeared" you won't know if they were fired or choose to leave. And there is no explanation from anyone.
4. very poor benefits, 10-12 days vacation + NO 401K matches (as of 2013,I don't know if they have it now since they went public lately)
5. People works hard and creates value in this company does not get recognized, people knows how to complain doesDoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO