Benjamin Moore – Landover, MD
include managing the safety, quality, customer service, cost efficiency, and the continuous improvement of the distribution center; working… Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore Photos
10 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Benjamin MoorePros
IT is barely functioning under the current CIO. At least we can take orders and ship paint with old software. See below what has happened in last 18 months and the results.Cons
1. Outsourcing a joke. No cost savings.
2. 50% IT response rate vs. 2 years ago.
3. CIO afraid to move the IBM hardware to Atos for fear of shutting the company down.
4. CAO and CIO playing with budget figures to appease the CEO. CEO in the dark.
5. CIO hired directors putting forth unneccsary IT projects as the the only project that matters is the ERP installation. Proving my job is necessary routine.
6. ERP installation will cost twice as much as originally budgeted. Yes it will get in with double the time. CIO and CAO should be held responsible for this failure and cost.
7. Most phones still do not work well in the building. A joke after $100k attenna.
8. IT constant shuffle of new IT employees over and over again shows departments incompetence.
9. CIO has never been in the trenches for a new ERP system and is basically lost.
10. CIO comes from a background that is consultant heavy and this is his only competance. Lost otherwise.Advice to ManagementAdvice
The whole company knows this and the CEO must turn some of his attention to replace the incompetence that is being paid over $230,000 and will cost the company another 2-3 million.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookApproves of CEO