No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
7 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at BigMachines full-time for more than a yearPros
Flexible in time management if you need to make an appointment.
Free food and snacks in office.
Free beer on Fridays which seems to entice the college kids but is not very productive.Cons
- Product complex to implement for what i can do.
- Highest turnover of staff ever experienced with. Usually at least one person a week leaving.
- Junior people promoted too quickly to pointless created positions just to try to keep them.
- Procedures/Policies made by young members of staff with no experience that have to be followed by people who actually know how to do the job properly.
- Interview aptitude math test is pointless for majority of roles applied for.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Pay for experienced people rather than as little as you can for new graduates who only stay until they find something else.
-Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO