Black Bear Diner
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
I worked at Black Bear Diner part-time for more than a yearPros
- Great Coworkers : I had a really friendly team that was always giving me tips.
- Lots of Customers : It was really busy in morning time which always made my day go by really fast.
- 50% off meals when working.
- Easy to promote to Server if Coworkers appreciate you're help.Cons
- Rude Management: Do not help when you need it. Infact the head boss when it get's busy will sit in his office and talk on the phone. He does not speak well english and will yell at you over the simpliest things. He is always giving wrong advice such as making you sweep under customers who are eating at the table which is considered rude. They also make fun of you if you are overweight.
- Minimum Wage + Tips: If you are a hostess you only get tips if waiters want too. This means you are only making minimum for four hours. It is not a substantial amount.
- No benefits.
- Restaurant is very dirty in back kitchen.
- Uniform. Do not wear the wrong color to work. He will make you go back even if it is Christmas time.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Be a bit kinder to you're coworkers and actually start treating them well. They may want to stay there longer rather then use this for two months of work experience.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook