No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Blast Radius Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Blast Radius full-time for more than a yearPros
Great people to work with
Some good clients (at first)
autonomy of culture in remote offices
I worked with a couple great senior creative leaders (who have all now left)Cons
Worst work experience I've had in my entire career.
- Terrible management that ruled with an iron fist, stifling work and creativity
- Very few raises, any raises given were delayed 6 months to a year after they were "given".
- Promotions did not include raises up front. Only more workload.
- No 401k match, US benefits are a mess since the Canadian main office doesn't know/care about them
- Total failure by senior management to secure new clients
- Several massive client(s) lost due to failure of many levels of leadership and network in-fighting
- IT management was tone deaf and out of touch, refused to supply required software unless senior creative complained enough or escalated
- Main office was extremely controlling and categorically ignored each and every issue and concern brought up
- Proper chairs and equipment were not providedAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Enjoy your upward failure.Negative OutlookDisapproves of CEO