Blue Mountain Quality Resources
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Blue Mountain Quality Resources Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Blue Mountain Quality Resources full-time (more than an year)Pros
Laid back work environment. People seemed nice.Cons
- Absolutely no Training Structure.
- Limited growth opportunities unless you stay for years.
- Lousy pay.
- Company Bragged about sales and rarely gave it back to the employees.
- A very wealthy but very cheap minded company.
- Upper management had no decision making power - everything was bottlenecked through the owner
- People seemed very fake which made me uncomfortable.
- I didn't learn anything new and the work is monotonous / mind numbing.
- This job did not require any skills from my college degree nor did I obtain any skills from working there.
I would not recommend going here if you want to find value in your degree.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO