No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at BlueKai full-time (less than an year)Pros
- Innovation and information-sharing are highly encouraged.
- Awesome work-life balance.
- A huge amount of autonomy is freely given to employees.
- Stellar managers who trust their reports and do not micromanage.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Fun company events (both during and after work).
- Great blend of work and play.
- Intelligent coworkers who are passionate about what they do and always willing to collaborate.
- Positive and energetic office environment.
- Opportunity for IPO.Cons
Offices are spread out (NY, SF, Cupertino, Seattle, and London) so teams can be very fragmented. However this also lends to people always being on the move and working their own schedules, which adds to the great autonomy afforded to employees.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep up the great work!RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO