- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Bolttech Mannings full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
Well, there used to be many pros only a few years ago. Not so much anymore. There are still quite a few employees that are still here from before the acquisition of other companies. These employees treat each other like family and are trying to stick it out. This is the only reason I still work here.Cons
1. Upper Management has very little knowledge of what we even manufacture here.
2. Management fired most of our knowlegable work force.
3. Benefits are poor.
4. Salaries are not competttive with the competition.
5. Overburdened work loads. Very stressful at times.
6. Upper management is hardly here when you need them. When they are, they push the work on others below them. They are always working from home.
7. Our HR dept is a joke. They work for themselves. Not for the employees. This place was much better without them micro managing our jobs.
8. There is a huge problem between office personell and shop employees. Most employees do not think too highly of management.
9. Most work around here feels redundant. Plenty of times I have worked on something only to find out that someone else did the same exact thing.
10. There is so many rotating job positions and descriptions that is is hard to figure out who does what anymore. Each new management team scrambles it up more and more.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Reward your employees. They are the ones letting you receive a payckeck. A simple thank you goes a long way. Get to know all employees. Not just the ones that work directly for you. You never know who might be able to provide additional help. Do what you say you will. If you are going to tell us that we will receive a quarterly review of how our company is doing, Then do it. If you are going to tell us that we will be rewarded for hard work, then do it. If you are going to promise reviews and compensation on a certain day, then do it. You expect that type of behavior of us. We all feel like our jobs are disposable and we never know when our time will be up. You have gotten rid of so many knowlegable people here. You can not replace the value that those people brought to thus company. If you want this company to do grow and sustain a comfortable environment, then please give us some appreciation. And hold yourselves accountable. Don't just blame us all the time for failure. We are tired of hearing it.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO