Bon Appétit Management Jobs & Careers in San Bruno, CA

Hiring? Post a Job
204 job openings Back to all jobs

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days
4 days ago

Lead Cook

Bon Appetit Mgmt Co San Bruno, CA +4 locations

The Lead Cook for Bon Appetit Management Company at Google is responsible for the proper preparation and execution of menu items. This position… Glassdoor


30+ days ago

Front of House

Bon Appetit Mgmt Co San Bruno, CA +2 locations

The Host/Hostess Position for Bon Appétit Management Company is responsible for all operations in the service and dining area. This position requires… Glassdoor


4 days ago

Prep Cook

Bon Appetit Mgmt Co San Bruno, CA +4 locations

The prep cook is responsible for a particular station or group of menu items, their preparation and set up. Assists with putting away deliveries and… Glassdoor


4 days ago

Dish Washer

Bon Appetit Mgmt Co San Bruno, CA

Dishwasher Position for Bon Appétit Management is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of dish machine, dish return from conveyor, dish room and… Glassdoor


30+ days ago

Sous Chef

Bon Appetit Mgmt Co San Bruno, CA +5 locations

Approximately 75% of time spent working in kitchen with the remaining 25% of time dedicated to administrative requirements. A minimum of 50 hours… Glassdoor


4 days ago

Micro Kitchen/Vending Attendant

Bon Appetit Mgmt Co San Bruno, CA +3 locations

The Vending, Attendant Position is responsible for maintaining beverages, condiments and snacks in the Micro Kitchen areas. This person is also… Glassdoor


4 days ago

Line Cook

Bon Appetit Mgmt Co San Bruno, CA +9 locations

The Line Cook is responsible for a particular station or group of menu items, their proper preparation, set up and execution. The culinary work in… Glassdoor


30+ days ago

Assistant Cafe Manager

Bon Appetit Mgmt Co San Bruno, CA +2 locations

The Assistant Café Manager for Bon Appétit Management Company is responsible for assisting the Café Manager on the overall success of the Café. This… Glassdoor


4 days ago

Barista

Bon Appetit Mgmt Co San Bruno, CA +6 locations

The Barista for Bon Appétit Management Company prepares and serves coffee, tea, smoothies and other non alcoholic beverages. This position is… Glassdoor


30+ days ago

Sushi Chef

Bon Appetit Mgmt Co South San Francisco, CA

A line cook for Bon Appétit Management Company is a fundamental position responsible for culinary tasks within our operation. The line cook is… Glassdoor


Bon Appétit Management Reviews

39 Reviews
2.9
39 Reviews
Rating Trends

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Fedele Bauccio
17 Ratings
  1.  

    High hopes only to be disappointed

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Supervisor  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Supervisor in San Francisco, CA

    I have been working at Bon Appétit Management full-time for less than a year

    Pros

    Mon-Fri typical work hours (great for people with families)
    free food
    Lots of locations
    Always hiring

    Cons

    Strict time policy (corporate rules)
    Difficult to be promoted (18 months to transfer accounts)
    Not consistent with management/rules
    Seems like they don't choose the right people for certain management roles which causes a lot of grief within the account (not applicable to all accounts).

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Invest in workers- be proactive about keeping the hard working employees who want to grow in the company before they feel overlooked and want to leave

    Doesn't Recommend
    Positive Outlook
    No opinion of CEO