Boost – Hulst
De Finance Medewerker is algemeen verantwoordelijk voor de dagelijkse opvolging van de afdeling Finance. Hij/zij rapporteert aan de Finance… Adzuna Netherlands
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at BoostCTR full-time for more than a yearPros
* Great perks. Amazingly located office. Fully stocked kitchen with all the snacks and drinks you would ever need. Weekly catered meals and breakfasts from local eateries. Frequent company parties and outings. Fun swag and random office treats.
* Surrounded by people who want to do their best, and not just because they want a promotion. Great environment that really pushes you to go beyond your standard job responsibilities.
* Good work/life balance. Everyone is flexible with WFH. Coworkers love hanging out outside of work.
* Company is in a great position in its industry
* Most importantly, fair treatment from the founders, who truly care about their employees. There have been several instances where they did something for their employees and they didn't have to do it.Cons
* For some, ad tech isn't the most exciting industry
* Salary could be more competitive in some departments, especially for those who are in the 'trenches' on a day to day basis, but that should hopefully change soonRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO