No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
17 people found this helpful
“Run away from this company...Fast! HR troll tries to offset the bad reviews (some may argue real reviews) with good ones ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Brightstar full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
2. Flex hours maybe
3. Nothing else comes to mind and trying to fill this space for 20 word minCons
1. You have to sell your soul to the devil for the pay
2. Health benefits are sub par
3. 401K contribution is the lowest seen in my career
4. Work experience will add nothing to your resume in fact lack of training or ability to do good work hurts you in the long run
5. Top heavy org with little decision making bottom up
6. B/C players with little/no experience outside Brightstar have been with company for 3-5 yrs are made Manager/Directors/VPs
7. Customers are often looked upon as fools for paying the company a lot of money for poor 3PL service
8. Real promotions are hard to come by but titles are gifted to everyone in the org to keep personnel happy.
9. Acquisition by Softbank has left ppl worried for their jobs - no direction from mgt on what the future holds for many. Resizing of org coming soon.
10. Customers are just waiting to exit in Q2/Q3 2014 once acquisition is complete
11. No training/ on boarding procedures that leaves most ppl fending for themselves
12. Leadership - what leadership?
13. Education reimbursement - benefit offered is a joke!
14. Many people leave within 2-3 yrs due to burn outAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Respect your employees...who am I kidding? Nothing can help this place survive.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO