No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at BrinkerPros
1. Balanced Scheduling, which is hard to find in the industry.
2. Committment to Quality of Life throughout the company.
3. Fair salaries.
4. Well-known concept, popular within the community.
5. They give back to the communities that they are in through donations, fundraisers, etc.Cons
1. A slow down in growth has caused there to be very few opportunities in all departments.
2. Lack of continuity from store to store, region to region.
3. Lots of shifts in what is important, they have a tendency not to stick to their guns.
4. Very bottom line focused currently.
5. Poorly trained learning managers - no ongoing development.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. More focus on creating top line sales.
2. Raises based on actual performance of the individual - everyone got the same raises last year!
3. Create better training programs and ongoing training for managers!! Soon!!RecommendsNo opinion of CEO