Build-A-Bear Workshop – Independence, MO
Pawsition infurmation: Part-Time Assistant Managers Build A Bear Workshop is now seeking Part-Time Assistant Managers with 1+ years of supervisory… Snagajob
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Build-A-Bear part-timePros
- Working with children and families is the best. Especially when a child is excited.
- It is a rewarding job helping others find their perfect bear.
- My coworkers are like a family to me. We all help each other and we're there for each other.
- Flexible scheduleCons
- Very little hours. Thanks to this my pay is very low since I make eight dollars an hour.
- Some part time managers are difficult to work with, but they're not horrible.
-Very little room for promotion since no one leaves.
- I have to ask permission to clock out. This has never happened to me at another job. I do stay a few minutes late if I'm working with a customer, but I have other obligations and responsibilities. I can't stay an extra half hour without compensation just because someone is on break or just doesn't feel like dealing with the customers we have in the store.Advice to ManagementAdvice
I would love more hours, but I understand that only a certain amount could be given out depending on sales. Respect your part time employees, since they're the ones working with the customers. We definitely deserve more than a pizza party once a year..RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO