No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Byram Healthcare as a contractor (less than an year)Pros
Monday - Friday job Reasonable hours
The other employees are a great group but for such a small call center and the number of temps i saw go in and out you could tell turnover was decent.Cons
1. If you are not sales or management, prepare to be bullied.
2. The system they use makes no sense and is at best horrid, everyone knows it and says it. However this company cannot seem to get it's act together.
3. The material is not necessarily hard, just requires a lot of memorization.
4. The rules they have in place are somewhat lacking the promotion of your growth. (they want you to be slave labor and will always fine a way to occupy every second of every day with 4 tasks.
5. They don't do face to face termination. They wait until you leave and then let you know through the least conflict way. email, vm, whatever lets them avoid conflict. They also will not let you get your stuff after they term you.
6. They pride themselves on operating on a skeleton crew and will continue to do it.
7. No real opportunity for growth.
8. Works with temp agencies in order to keep cost low. Don't expect to get paid much for your first 6 months.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Try not to treat the customer service agents like they are children. You keep mentioning that you want long term people, yet when people try to be comfortable, you do all you can to turn them away. If you want a company of long term employees support a healthy culture.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO