C3 Energy, Inc. – Rome
Work onsite with utility customers to identify business challenges and develop solution recommendations • Understand and document customer pain… C3 Energy, Inc.
C3 Energy Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at C3 Energy full-time (less than an year)Pros
C3 is an aggressive start-up, focusing on enterprise applications for energy management. This is a great company to work at to build software that actually has value. There is a good mix of seasoned and younger engineers in the staff so we have a rich and productive culture.
- You'll be involved with an excellent and close-knit team
- You'll be given tasks that actually are important
- You'll see your work show up in products that are in use by huge enterprises
- There is a high likelyhood that this company will be a substantial successCons
Since this is a start-up (although a well-funded one), you have to want to work hard. Being business-driven (as opposed to engineering-driven) means that development doesn't have the final say in what gets done.
- You'll have to work hard
- "It's not my job" isn't an acceptable response
- Product direction is set by marketing, not by engineering
(If you do see these as cons, then this probably isn't the right place for you.)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO