No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
“Smart people and dynamic people work here, throughout the ranks. Great place if you are like consulting and are talented ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at CITYTECH full-time for less than a yearPros
* Agile project management and development processes
* Very talented group, almost in a geeky way!
* Everybody gets a Macbook Pro, two or more monitors and any other accessories you want.
* Beer late afternoons/Friday
* Shorts and flip-flops works for everyone (except at client sites!)
* Game room, nap room
* Fun outings (went out in Limo-style vans a couple of times within a year)
* Excellent benefits
* Offices/employees in California, Australia, India.Cons
* Lean on sales/marketing for a consulting firm, but they are doing well.
* Bulk of business is Adobe CQ5 WCM projectsAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Diversify beyond CQ5 with the strong talent that you have. Project management has room for improvement. Great job on long-term vision to build equity with talent and IP.RecommendsNeutral Outlook