No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a yearPros
Global brand name
Big Clients who are really serious about the outputs
Very good infrastructure and facilities
Good for >7 Yrs Experienced
My managers were good though they did not have enough powers.Cons
1) For laterals No hike in the first appraisal...which means lateral Joinee has to wait for two cycles to get proper hike.This has happened with every new employee.
2) H1 will be processed only for senior/Lead level employees who have high salaries. This is actually New HR Gimmick to reduce cost as senior employees could be managed with same salary at onsite as well. Because of this one need not expect Onsite if he is <6 Yrs Exp.
3) 3 Months notice period
4) 4 -5 % Hikes
5) High attrition at 2-5 Yrs Exp level employees due to lack of opportunities.
6) Practice teams intervention in decisions related appraisals, Onsites. My managers really tried to retain me hard but Practice showed no response they are lame and useless.
7) They hire Useless people, my project was filled with unskilled people due to bad hiring strategy.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Stop Practice intervention.
Revise H1 eligibility policy.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO