Capita – Lincoln, England
*Escort detainees in full compliance with the Standard Operating Instructions regulations and guidelines as produced by Tascor and agreed by the UK… CareerBuilder
Team Manager – new
Capita – Leeds, England
INCLUDE:- • Ensure that the work required in your area of responsibility is effectively planned and fairly allocated to individuals, monitoring… CareerBuilder
Capita – Telford, England
The role of Recruiting Group (RG) is to recruit officers and soldiers for the Army (Regular and Reserve), meeting targets for quantity, quality and… CareerBuilder
Capita – Leeds, England
To deliver the Compliance Monitoring plan which is agreed on an annual basis with the Fund Solutions Risk Committee by reviewing the work produced by… CareerBuilder
Capita – Preston, North West England, England
• To ensure a high degree of client care is maintained delivering solutions that enable the client to achieve their aims. • To attain firsthand… CareerBuilder
Capita – Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Capita Property & Infrastructure is one of the UK's largest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in the design, management and… CareerBuilder
Capita – Sheffield, England
• You will be required to work closely with colleagues to provide a full administration service, including calculating/checking member benefits and… CareerBuilder
CAPITA – Leeds, England
The customer collections advisors require individuals who have the talent for finding the right solution to a problem instantly, whilst being able to… CareerBuilder
Capita – Cheltenham, England
• Lead and shape the Business Solution Design, driving production and agreement of relevant design documentation. • Provide a robust analytical… CareerBuilder
Capita – London, England
We do much more than simply delivering projects; we design, manage and partner. We focus on building strategic relationships with our clients… CareerBuilder
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at CapitaPros
- Good Cafeteria.
- Good Support from colleagues.Cons
- Poor Management and Visualization.
- Job Insecurity. Hire and Fire Mentality.
- No work life balance : Be ready to work for 12 hours everyday.
- Even we have to apply for leave on Saturday and Sunday.
- Poor Architecture, No Technical Growth.
- Too much work overload, with non realistic deadline.
- Too much pressure created on developers.
- More meetings and less work and strict deadline creates too much pressure on developers.
- It is product based company and no product knowledge is provided to developer.
- No Technical training provided to developers.
- Poor Technical Architecture with lots of limitation again creates too much pressure on developer.
- Learnt wonderful lesson from Capita : Be Cautious while choosing your next company.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Kindly work on above cons so CAPITA can be really a good place to work. Cons are not for criticizing company but just to improve work culture.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO