No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Care.com full-time (More than a year)Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookApproves of CEODoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookApproves of CEO
- Met some great people
- Unlimited sick days
- Being on the Phone all day
- Pay is ABSOLUTELY terrible, kept promising commission, never happened.
- Management on Member Care lacks direction and experience
- Very high turnover rate and do not care about their employees
- Top performers do not get rewarded or recognized
- Hard work in this department gets you nowhere, they play favorites
- High School environment with all the Drama
- Team Leads/Supervisors will throw you under the bus to make themselves look better
- The Call Center has no windows, they really want to give you that being in prison feel.
- No Career Path
- Get told to speak up if you have an issue, but then you get shunned for it
Advice to Management
Get Rid of the Upper Management in Member Care and change the toxic environment.