Carnegie Mellon University
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Carnegie Mellon University Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Carnegie Mellon University full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
1. World class research facilities and faculty
2. Great place to boost your careerCons
1. Be prepared for lots of work - and ready to forget work-life balance :).
2. Non-software classes in Silicon Valley campus are scarce.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Please don't delay accounts work of students (if there are some pending matters), it may be critical to a student's life.
2. Either create a provision to transfer more grad classes outside CMU to CMU credit (at least at the SV campus for non-software students since currently it's only one grad class) (or) offer more non-software classes (perhaps, consider minorities in some way while taking votes - every time the minorities stand to lose due to maximum vote considerations).RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO