Catalyst Repository Systems
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Catalyst Repository Systems Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Catalyst Repository Systems full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- Great coworkers
- Flexible work environment
- Interesting workCons
- CEO is easily swayed by others and too reactive to clients/market. There is a lack of vision and thus the company jumps quickly and responds to small trends, rather than using a deliberate strategy.
- The company's politics are incredibly out of control. Favoritism reigns - particularly from the CEO - and influences the way that the company operates.
- The new product (Insight) is problematic. It is slick but still quite buggy, which makes it difficult to sell/support.
- Lack of leadership to help employees develop as professionals.Advice to ManagementAdvice
The politics are killing the company. Be more strategic and methodical, less reactive and political. Invest in your people - not just technology.Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook