Cellular Sales Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Cellular SalesPros
- No cap on earnings
- Entrepreneurial environment. You are encouraged to be creative in self promotion both inside the stores, and outside in the community.
- Management is conscious of identifying your personal strengths and celebrating them, as well as helping you to identify and improve your weaknesses
- Multiple training classes are offered in many different areas of the business.
- It's a culture similar to working for a small business where you know the owners of your market and talk to them regularly. Having come from big box retail sales it was refreshing to have this close knit feeling, rather than the "corporate rule" I was accustomed to.
- Leadership qualities are revered; you are encouraged to discuss new ideas and suggestions for company improvement.Cons
- The company is relatively young and lacks some standardized procedure guidelines. It is great that they are willing to change policy to improve company function and efficiency, but the regular procedure changes can be frustrating, and they are not always communicated to the teams well.
- Lack of group benefit purchasing programs.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Continue to promote a culture of energetic ideas and growth. Do not lose focus on developing quality future leaders.Recommends