Centerstone of Tennessee
Centerstone – Bloomington, IN
The Accounts Receivable Technician reviews and processes financial data for new and returning clients; creates and processes private pay bills… CareerBuilder
Centerstone – Muncie, IN
Ability to function independently. Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word and Outlook) and well-developed verbal and written communication skills… CareerBuilder
Centerstone – Union City, CA
Ability to function independently and as part of a team. Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word and Outlook) and well-developed verbal and written… CareerBuilder
Centerstone – Pulaski, TN
include providing individual therapy, group therapy, assessments, maintaining records and working with a multidisciplinary team. MA/MS in social… CareerBuilder
Centerstone – Tullahoma, TN
The successful applicant for this position will enjoy a fast paced work environment helping children and their families develop their strengths. We… CareerBuilder
Centerstone – Waverly, TN
1.Accurately completes and turns in weekly and monthly reports as scheduled 2.Completes Activity listings daily. 3.Communicates consistently with the… CareerBuilder
Centerstone – Hohenwald, TN
include providing initial psychiatric evaluations as well as on-going medication management services. Individuals will function under the supervision… CareerBuilder
Centerstone – Pulaski, TN
Therapist provides individual and family counseling. Treatment takes place in the home and community. Candidates need a solid knowledge of… CareerBuilder
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Centerstone of Tennessee full-timePros
You do receive PTO time and insurance.Cons
1. Didn't offer a raise in 6 years. This year, they offered a raise worth a handful of pennies...not even a full quarter an hour raise.
2. PTO is being reduced. It used to be 18 days/year for employees 1-5 years w/ the company. It has gone down now.
3. Tuition reimbursement requires a contract to the employer of like 5 years.....if you leave sooner you reimburse the company every penny they helped with.
4. Pay scale is based on who knows who in the business. There is a set scale and everyone receives the minimum unless you are friends with someone or have a drastic amount of experience so that it counts.
5. Inter office gossip is rampant and this includes persons above me and below. It creates a very stressful environment sometimes.
6. We have changed into a "pay per service" program.
7. Centerstone is ranked #2 worst place to work in Nashville in the mental health industry - #1 is Vanderbilt (for mental health). This is being told to us by our professors when we discuss careers and options in our classes. One professor even told our class "If you want to be used up and burnt out, go apply to Centerstone. They have a very high turnover rate."
8. This is perhaps the MOST IMPORTANT con of this company. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR GROWTH. They just demoted most of their highest paid people and removed their positions (to which at least 5-6 people retired in a matter of months, bosses left to find new positions, etc). They now have less room for growth and opportunity within the company. Case Managers can expect to make $13/hr (give or take $1.00) and Therapists or MA positions can expext $30 - $32/year
9. Supervisors often overlook things that should have mattered - including harsh interactions with clients who are difficult.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Stop trolling these forums and pay attention to your employees. Employees who are valued and appreciated will work as if they are.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO