No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
- Meritocracy all the way - if you get what the company is doing and meet expectations, you'll thrive.
- Visionary leadership - CEO is the a business technology leader. Not short of innovative ideas, execution, and moving the company forward.
- Customer focused - Nice to see investment in Ceridian's XOXO, our Customer Success ProgramCons
- Moving too fast: Innovation is moving the company very fast. Change management from the old Ceridian is key
- Baggage; There is some baggage from the old way of doing things. Unhappy customers, complacent employees, aversion to change, etc... but I think people are getting it.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Encourage ideas and continue moving in the right direction. There are people within Ceridian who won't fit the paradigm shift to innovation and customer success. Weed them out.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO