No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Cerner full-time (more than an year)Pros
1. Good place for new graduate. Learn the standard, process and tools of industry.
2. Colleagues are friendly and helpful, easy to work with, some of them are talented.
3. Working environment and culture is good, at least my team is good. But it is really a team based experience. There are people complaining about their team.
4. The company is continue growing in a good and steady pace which leads to good job security.Cons
1. Benefits and perks are poor. As a health care IT company, the health insurance should be much better than current.
2. Compensation in general is low even compared to Sprint in the same area.
3. Career opportunities is kind of limited. They have unwritten policy about how many years you've to work for each level promotion unless you are really exceptional talented!!!!Advice to ManagementAdvice
Pump the compensation in general, provide more opportunities.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO