Cerner – Billings, MT
Cerner’s Population Health organization is a multi-disciplinary business unit focused on enabling clients to better understand, manage and engage… Glassdoor
Cerner – Brisbane
include: •Ensures that the design of the solution and the associated processes are completed successfully, leveraging best practices. •Manages… Glassdoor
Cerner Healthcare Solutions – Solution Architect , Billings,MT
*** This position requires candidates to currently reside in or be willing to relocate to Billings, MT*** Cerners Population Health organization is a… Glassdoor
Cerner – Dublin, Dublin (Baile Átha Cliath)
supports project executives, project architects, and solution architects ensuring… Glassdoor
Cerner – North Naples, FL
. GENERAL SOLUTION ARCHITECT FUNCTIONS • Understand and consults on… Glassdoor
Cerner – Kansas City, MO
also include providing Tier II client facing support, testing and troubleshooting, and sharing expertise with other Software Engineers and Team… Glassdoor
Cerner Healthcare Solutions – Prescott, AZ
Cerner's ITWorks organization focuses on workforce alignment by partnering with clients to optimize resources to increase effectiveness and reduce… Glassdoor
Cerner Corporation – Kansas City, KS
Technology Architect develops, implements, and maintains technical architectures, frameworks, enhancements, and strategies, for an organization or… JofDav.com
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Cerner full-time (more than an year)Pros
1. Good place for new graduate. Learn the standard, process and tools of industry.
2. Colleagues are friendly and helpful, easy to work with, some of them are talented.
3. Working environment and culture is good, at least my team is good. But it is really a team based experience. There are people complaining about their team.
4. The company is continue growing in a good and steady pace which leads to good job security.Cons
1. Benefits and perks are poor. As a health care IT company, the health insurance should be much better than current.
2. Compensation in general is low even compared to Sprint in the same area.
3. Career opportunities is kind of limited. They have unwritten policy about how many years you've to work for each level promotion unless you are really exceptional talented!!!!Advice to ManagementAdvice
Pump the compensation in general, provide more opportunities.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO