Changi General Hospital
Changi General Hospital – Singapore
s: Daily ward work and/or clinic sessions Assist in operating procedures (for surgical specialities) Roster for residential night calls Any other… Glassdoor
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Changi General Hospital full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- The current CEO, Dr Lee is a very understanding and supportive leader.
- The remuneration is good. 0.5 - 5 % salary increment yealy. Medical benefit is good
- Some department have work-life balance cultureCons
- Most of the leader are promoted due to the length of service not through merits. Some of them have poor leadership skill, have domineering character and obsolete mindset.
- The older employee who stayed here very long are a challenge to manage them
- Unfair workload distribution. The older employees try to get their way due to seniority. The younger employee sufferAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Have 360 appraisal for subordinates to evaluate their supervisor.
- Allow internal transfer to allow employee to gain new skill set and for retention reason.RecommendsPositive Outlook