Cherrydale Farms – Lansdale, PA
Cherrydale Farms is a national fundraising company headquartered in Lansdale, PA, specializing in fundraising programs for school and school-related… Monster
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Cherrydale Farms full-time for less than a yearPros
- Capable of creating tasty confections
- Opportunity to learn more about the confection industryCons
- Place was an HR nightmare.
- Poor communication, poor ethics. When certain unethical activities are treated as common knowledge, you know you are not in a safe working environment.
- Almost surreal levels of corruption. Verbal abuse to another employee was branded as okay.
- Not enough precautions taken on the manufacturing floor.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Stop operating under the assumption that you will be financially rescued every time you mismanage the company.
- Create a professional, safe, and sane working environment. Employees should not assume that personal favors or taking verbal abuse in the open is how an office environment should be.
- Make the warehouse and manufacturing staff follow safety standards. Education and enforcement can not only prevent disaster, but save the company money.
- Take courses on office safety.
- Expand and empower the HR department.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO