Children's Health Council
The Peninsula – Hollywood, FL
include the following. Other duties may be assigned. • Develop and implement resident care program that meets the needs of all residents within… CareerBuilder
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Children's Health Council full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
- What they stand for is wonderful.
- Benefits are okay ( when I left at least, they keep changing how much of it they will pay for).
- Some positions start out at a good rate .Cons
- Only a small group in the company is treated with respect.
- While it should be all about the kids the families they serve it has become all about asking everyone (including employees) for money.
- If you deserve a raise for more work given to you that won't happen. They give everyone in the whole company a very small raise about once every 3 years. So this means say a teacher could get the same increase as the receptionist.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Listen to your employees. Especially the ones that are working the hardest for you.Doesn't Recommend