Ciber – Boston, MA
successful global consulting organization. There are numerous routes to advancement for… Ciber
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Ciber full-timePros
-no micro management
- work life balance is good, again it depends on projectCons
- no training or what so ever from the company, when in need they just hire from market. For training there is a virtual skill port portal which is of no use in learning any new technology. No class room training or paid training or skill grooming session is organised. Spineless people to talk to client and take the consultants for training with few days off, all they are worried is about billing loss.
- no growth plans, you will be locked in to a client project for a position and you will be a money mending machine from then on and once you are out of billing, it is tough to get placed in a progressive position.
- new CEO trying to change many things and but nothing is taking shape and getting visible, everything is in mails
- top level executives debate on best BBQ places in open mails while they have to actually discuss the growth of the company, make one wonder if they are really in safe hands.
- still works and behaves like a body shopping consultants firm while they try hard to showcase them self as a service based company.RecommendsApproves of CEO