Citi – New York, NY
in preparation for review by Senior Tax Associate or Manager • Identify issues and bring to the attention… Citi
Citi – Tampa, FL
This position is responsible for • Coordinating data feeds and participate in project calls related to year-end reporting and testing; validate… Citi
Citi – Columbus, OH
•Review of mutual fund/regulated investment company (RIC) annual tax provision packages inclusive of financial statement tax disclosure item… Citi
Citi – Singapore
• Support the deal execution process, including target identification reviews, due diligence, valuation analysis, financial modelling, legal contract… Citi
Citi – Tampa, FL
-Provide Citi's Global Legal function with the operational support necessary to fulfill its mission. -Review payment requests and respective… Citi
Citi – New Castle, DE
• Interacts with Corporate Tax, Informational Reporting Group, Relationship Teams, Trading Desks, and operational groups to ensure appropriate… Citi
Citi – Mississauga
• Tax Reporting • Analyze corporate actions for tax implications • Calculate suspended loss & stop loss • Analyze hedging income from… Citi
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Citi full-time (more than 10 years)Pros
- Advancement can be quick
- Pay is on par with equivalent companies
- International exposure in over 100 countries
- Benefits OK
- Good physical environmentCons
- Constant change. A lot of it is unnecessary due to management churn
- Decision making process often very slow
- Culture shock when moving from one division to another due to different legacy environments in acquired businesses.
- Yearly reductions in force.
- Tendency to hire from the outside for critical positionsAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Better communication across the emterprise.
- Legacy cultures (Citicorp, Smith Barney, Citigroup, etc) need to be integrated.
- Hire from within whenever possibleNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO