Citi – Visalia, CA
• Consult with customers about their financial and personal objectives and offer loan solutions to help them achieve their goals • Effectively… Citi
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Citi full-time (more than 10 years)Pros
- Advancement can be quick
- Pay is on par with equivalent companies
- International exposure in over 100 countries
- Benefits OK
- Good physical environmentCons
- Constant change. A lot of it is unnecessary due to management churn
- Decision making process often very slow
- Culture shock when moving from one division to another due to different legacy environments in acquired businesses.
- Yearly reductions in force.
- Tendency to hire from the outside for critical positionsAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Better communication across the emterprise.
- Legacy cultures (Citicorp, Smith Barney, Citigroup, etc) need to be integrated.
- Hire from within whenever possibleNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO