No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Coles Group Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Coles Group part-time for more than a yearPros
- Good opportunities for growth within the company, both with various store management roles as well as roles in their warehousing division.
- Good job for uni students, fits well around uni schedules, hours are very flexible.
- Always plenty of hours available if you want them, you can virtually work as much or as little as you want.
- Work isn't too stressful or demanding, at least compared to other entry level jobs (eg fast food).
- Decent employee discounts on products (including Coles Insurance).
- Penalty rates on Sundays and after 11pm.Cons
- Some of the managers do go on power trips when they become managers. This happens virtually everywhere though, it's not exclusively a Coles problem. 90% of the management i've worked with though have been great; friendly and polite to all the employees.
- A small minority of employees do seem to come from the...ahem...lower end of society. Basically losers with no other aspirations than to stack shelves their whole lives.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Nothing really.RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO