No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
6 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at CommVault full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
1. Company has great potential
2. Work is amazing. You get to learn a lot.
3. flexible work hours and unlimited time off policy for engineering.Cons
1. Lack of proper leadership.
2. No proper planning
3. No proper communication between teams and between senior management and engineers.
4. Many potential and hard working employees' hard work are not recognized and overshadowed due to office politics.
5. Salary and benefits is not so good when compared to market standards.
6. Lack of proper work culture and respect to fellow employees.
8. Work life balance is in the extremes. Sometimes people have no work and sometimes people work on the weekends.
10. Too many oscillations in the thought process.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Please hire proper managers so that planning is done properly. Favoritism should be removed and proper recognition of hard work.
Note: Employees don't leave jobs—they leave managers.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO