CorSource Technology Group
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at CorSource Technology Group full-time for less than a yearPros
The atmosphere within this company is one of working closely together, sharing ideas (that are actually taken seriously by the executive team), hard working individuals who care about their company, and a ton of fun thrown in.
CorSource understands that we're all human, life happens, and work hard to make this a job/working environment that feels more like a family. I've never felt like a cog in a huge machine here, rather an innovator who's ideas and experience are respected and welcomed.
The executive team is incredibly good at giving praise for successes on a company wide level.
They have a "Fun Committee" and make sure to host picnics, happy hours, miniature golfing, watching the World Cup at work, and doing monthly lunches for all the employees.
This is a great company to work for if you're just getting started in the technology industry as they will put the time and effort into making you great, if you show them you want it.Cons
- CorSource is finally getting streamlined processes into place, so things can get a little bumpy from time to time.
- They are a little slow on getting the appropriate training for their employees. You have to consistently push for some of the training tools that you might need.
- There is a little back and forth on what is allowed and what isn't (i.e. what's frowned upon)
- There is some unequal treatment of employees (i.e. some can do no wrong in the executive teams eyes - but that's to be expected, I've never experienced a company that doesn't play favorites)Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Work harder to train your employees. If you expect greatness, help lay the path for them by giving them the appropriate tools.
- When bonuses/commissions are given as incentive, provide an actual laid out plan for how each employee can attain these goals
- Make sure there are 6 month, 1 year, etc. reviews so that employees can have a chance at a raise in salaryRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO