CREATUR – Monterrey
Para laborar en Monterrey NL-Cotización de vuelos nacionales e internacionales -Reservaciones de vuelos nacionales e internacionales. -Emisiones de… CREATUR
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I worked at CreaturePros
- Really creative & innovative people.
- Solid client roster.
- Ad agency life upside: drinks, parties, schmoozing - if you have no after work obligations.
- Cool office space on cap hill.Cons
- HUGE egos.
- A few clients who don't listen.
- Management is full of cool guys but at the end of the day, they are just trying to make some dough.
- They, like many agencies, try to pay the junior people peanuts and pocket a nice monthly margin.
- Ad agency life downside: You are either slammed to the hilt and working a bazillion hours or your pretty low on work and wondering when you are going to receive your agency pink slip fairwell.
- The main liason between the partners and the staff, on tough issues, may intend to be genuine but comes off rather fake and bitchy with a friendly mask on.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Management needs to really communicate the "negatives" as well as the positives. They tended to talk about the good stuff but swept the real challenges under the rug and hoped no one would notice...which isn't possible in the agency world. People know when crap is about the to hit the fan.