No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Crest Premedia full-time (more than a year)Pros
1. Opportunity to work on bleeding edge technologies.
2. Perfect work life balance.
3. Opportunity to work with best people in the industry.
4. Agility at work with very healthy work culture.
5. Opportunity to explore new ideas and freedom to implement them.
6. Interaction with product owners and frequent onsite opportunities.
7. Fair compensation and most importantly no hidden surprises in CTC offered.
8. Pair Programming, team outings.
and more awesome stuffs...Cons
1. Canteen food is unhygienic.
2. Less recognized by its name in IT Sector. (It is compensated by the work people do here)
3. Recruitment process is slow.Advice to ManagementAdvice
There is a huge potential Crest has in terms of growing in Publishing and Information Technology domain. And saying that employees have high expectations from the company.RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO