Crocs Inc – Ontario
include the following. Other duties may be assigned. • Support the DC operations by manning the day to day operations in our various departments… Glassdoor
6 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Crocs full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Fun, passionate people working in the trenches
Fun product w/ decent employee perks for merchandise
Bigger organization then most people realizeCons
- Flextronics 'old boy's club' at nearly all levels. If you don't have that name on your resume or a 'favored child' of the CEO, don't set your expectations high for advancement.
- A kind or heartfelt 'thank you' is too much to ask for most members of management. This is not a culture that even communicates the occasional 'attaboy' (which are free by the way)
- Expect to be grinded down and stressed out - especially in the middle management positions.
- M3 (a rip-off of Lean Six Sigma) is an ok concept but implemented poorly. It has become a cult philosophy of Senior Management and all the beauracracy around it has DETRACTED from the ability of anyone to do their job.
- Senior management lacks experience in the roles they are performing; their lack of experience is very evident.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Don't ask something of your employees you are unwlling to do yourself.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO