No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Crothall Services Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Crothall Services full-time (more than a year)Pros
- There are a lot of resources if you ever run into an issue.
- They have large accounts, so you have plenty of networking abilities.
- Yearly bonuses, sometimes random bonuses depending on how good the company is doing.
- Not cheap, so they will spend what they need to run the account.Cons
- Too much pressure!!
- I felt like an hourly employee rather than a manager when I had to "roll my sleeves up" all of the time.
- They hire anybody!!!!! So you get completely inexperienced people, and they are hard to get rid of unless they do something really illegal.
- I feel like there is a flaw in the process! They make you work harder not smarter, causing people to burn out quickly!
- Very shady at times...Be careful who you trust.
- Prepare yourself to work 16 hour days. Don't join Crothall unless your family doesn't mind not seeing you all week.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Stop taking sides with the lazy people and keep your eyes open for the hard workers who drive HCAHP scores in the right direction.Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook