No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Crown Castle International Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Crown Castle International full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
1. I seriously work with the most talented, light-hearted, and hardworking individuals. The work environment is very pleasant and management encourages a healthy work/life balance.
2. The health benefits are generous and wonderful.
3. The core values encourage creativity, perpetual learning, and individual accountabilityCons
1. Offers, promotions, and performance reviews could happen in a more timely manner; multiple levels of approvals seem to be contributing to the sluggish pace.
2. Salary doesn't seem to be adjusted for the local market ranges; Crown Castle's headquarters is in Houston and the HR Department is in Pittsburg, PA so the salaries for employees in the Silicon Valley aren't as competitive as they should be.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Perhaps take a closer look at the Silicon Valley salary market but other than that keep up the great work. Employees are proud and happy to be here.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO