No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Currys part-time (more than an year)Pros
1. Working w/ great people (luckily, my managers were good)
3. Product knowledge
4. Great part time job for young people.
5. If retail is your career, great experience.Cons
1. The pay was embarrassing & biased. (If you didn't sell TVs or Laptops, forget getting a decent bonus.
2. Bonus system foolish. (If the store doesnt do well, regardless of how well youre doing, forget decent bonus)
3. Forget being noticed for being a great salesman.
4. Progression is little to none.
5. Greatly understaffed, so more responsibility & targets are placed on the staff but the pay stays the same. :/
6. Its a huge numbers game & will eventually start eating away at your morals & conscience, if you have any.
7. Slowly & quietly sucks away your joy & dreams.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Acknowledge & Reward those that do well; not just with silly certificates but actual tangible things.
2. Hire enough staff.
3. Pay well then maybe you'll have people that are proud to work for you.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO