DRS Technologies Jobs & Careers

Hiring? Post a Job

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days
14 days ago

Senior Quality Manager

DRS Technologies Uniontown, PA +2 locations

AAC, LLC is seeking a Full Time Senior Quality Manager who will support the Quality Mission statement: Establish a culture of innovation within the… Ivy Exec


14 days ago

Environmental, Health and Safety Manager

DRS Technologies Fitchburg, MA

DRS Power Technology, Inc (DRS-PTI) provides engineering and manufacturing services for Naval and commercial machinery systems. This includes the… Ivy Exec


14 days ago

Senior Director Programs

DRS Technologies Fort Walton Beach, FL

DRS Technologies is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors… Ivy Exec


14 days ago

Senior Manager Sales and Marketing

DRS Technologies North /A, NA

Our Commercial Infrared Systems (CIS) group is part of the C4ISR group with locations in Melbourne, Florida, Dallas, Texas, Huntsville, Alabama, and… Ivy Exec


14 days ago

Program Analyst

DRS Technologies Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD

DRS Technical Services, Inc. successfully delivers quality systems and services to CONUS and overseas units. Our systems solutions encompass broad… Ivy Exec


30+ days ago

Software Engineer II

DRS Technologies, Inc. Manassas, VA +3 locations

** Designs, modifies or develops software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates… Beyond.com


4 days ago

Integration and Test Engineer

DRS Technologies, Inc. Manassas, VA

* The Integration and test Team is responsible for verification and validation (V&V) of products across AAC LLC Domains. The Integration and Test… Beyond.com


30+ days ago

Financial Systems Analyst

DRS Technologies, Inc. Arlington, VA

** The Financial Systems Analyst position will provide systems support to the Corporate Controllers and other key financial departments to ensure… Beyond.com


30+ days ago

Auditor, Internal Audit and Control

DRS Technologies, Inc. Arlington, VA

** The Auditor, Internal Audit & Control will perform internal audit reviews at all DRS locations in support of ensuring that the company maintains… Beyond.com


30+ days ago

Manager, Internal Audit and Control

DRS Technologies, Inc. Arlington, VA

** ##### The Manager, Internal Audit & Control is responsible for the direct management of an audit staff engaged in performing the internal audit… Beyond.com


DRS Technologies Reviews

192 Reviews
3.2
192 Reviews
Rating Trends

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
DRS Technologies CEO William J. Lynn III
William J. Lynn III
59 Ratings
  1.  

    Great company, interesting work, good people

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Buffalo, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

    I worked at DRS Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

    Pros

    Very challenging work with rewarding results. Worked with excellent people (like a second family). As an experienced engineer, you tend to travel more domestically and internationally. DRS employs very disciplined process methodologies to produce quality, reliable products for our military.

    Cons

    DRS relocated out of the area.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Communications solve 90% of problems, hard work takes care of the other 10%.

    Recommends
    Approves of CEO