Data Recognition Corporation
Data Recognition Corporation – Maple Grove, MN
• Provide technical support for Windows XP and Windows 7, I-Pads, Cell/Smart phones, Apple computing products and related devices. • Build and/or… CareerBuilder
Recognition – London, England
Create email marketing campaigns that promote artists, gigs, tours, products through new… Glassdoor
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Data Recognition Corporation as a contractor for less than a yearPros
- Very predictable work environment, no surprises at all, what you hear during the recruitment orientation is exactly what you get.
- There is a requirement to have at least a bachelors degree for the position, so your coworkers are generally intelligent and reasonable people.
- Team leaders and project coordinators were generally very friendly and accommodating
- Some working hour flexibility: Required hours of M-F 8:30 - 4:00, but can start as early as 8:00 and stay as late as 5:00. $50 bonus if you work 40 hours per week.
- Free popcorn during the afternoon break on Wednesday!Cons
- The work gets mindnumbingly boring after a few days, and usually you will be grading the same question for the whole duration of the project.
- Lunch break is only 30 minutes, and there is not a very good selection of places to get food within a short driving distance, hence most people just bring their lunch
- You don't get much personal space at all in the grading rooms, but at least management informs you of this ahead of time.
- Even with the "flexible" hours, you can not normally work over 40 hours a week unless management approves overtime for everyone.Advice to ManagementAdvice
More break time to break up the monotony.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO