No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Delphix as an intern (less than an year)Pros
- Very high level of engineering talent compared to a typical valley startup.
- The problems involved in database virtualization are very interesting and complex.
- You have a fair bit of say in how you spend your time and what you build.
- The company is doing well and appears to have a great trajectory with good growth.Cons
- Review and testing is extensive and the end product has to be deployed manually by clients. If you have a move fast and break stuff attitude towards software development then you will probably have to adjust a bit or not be as happy with this aspect.
- More limited perks compared to other top tech companies.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Keep up the good work
- Increase perks as the company scales.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO